North Highland Announces New Executive Promotions
December 17, 2018
December 17, 2018 (ATLANTA) – Management consulting firm is excited to announce 10 executive promotions for continued leadership and development within the firm.
Chris McCarthy was promoted to Vice President, bringing over 25 years of experience in the transportation industry. In his role, he will work with clients within the rail, transit, state and federal government to develop innovative and holistic solutions. McCarthy is based in the firm’s Florida office.
Anthony Shaw was promoted to Vice President, with almost two decades of experience in driving business growth. He focuses on strategy and delivery, business development, partnerships and commercial management. In this role, Shaw will lead teams to assess, diagnose and identify transformative growth opportunities for clients. Shaw is based in the firm’s London office.
Additionally, eight individuals were promoted to the role of Associate Vice President, including:
· Julia Beaumont, serving as a client executive based in London
· Diane Bradley, serving as a client executive based in Portland
· Dan Kopp, serving as a Data & Analytics leader based in Atlanta
· Scott McGinnis, serving as a Healthcare leader based in Atlanta
· Dan Montgomery, serving as a Data & Analytics leader based in Dallas
· Simon Piesse, serving as a client executive based in London
· Steve Ponciroli, serving a Business Development leader based in St. Louis
· Rick Zelznak, serving as a Public Sector leader based in Tallahassee“These individuals highlight how we are strengthening North Highland’s sustainable leadership pipeline. Their actions and strong track records demonstrate their ability to provide value to clients as well as make their individual mark on the firm,” said Dan Reardon, CEO of North Highland. “I look forward to seeing these individuals grow within the communities we live and work and help build leadership for North Highland’s future.”
Workforce Transformation: Transportation Talent Development Playbook
Transportation organizations that harness emerging industry trends, solidify the new workforce, and embrace shifting customer expectations will be poised to capitalize on this upward growth trajectory and ultimately redefine industry standards.Perspective
Cultivating A High-Performance Workforce (When and Where You Need It Most)
One of the nation’s largest financial institutions engaged North Highland to deliver an innovative and scalable managed services solution to decrease marketing overhead, reduce risk, and strengthen the existing operating models, talent management processes, and organizational structure.Case Study