North Highland Named ALM Vanguard Leader for HR Operations Consulting Providers
February 5, 2018
In ALM Vanguard’s 2018 report on HR Operations Consulting, North Highland was recognized as a standout for full-service HR Operations Consulting capabilities. The ALM Vanguard of HR Operations Consulting Providers assesses firms in terms of their relative ability to create impact for their clients across multiple client scenarios. ALM Vanguard then generates the relative positioning of the providers featured in the report that are proficient in HR Operations Consulting, measuring their overall capabilities based on a consistent set of criteria.
Out of 24 providers ranked in the report, North Highland emerged as one of seven Vanguard Leaders creating client impact with the breadth and depth of their consulting capabilities.
ALM Vanguard focused on North Highland’s people-centered approach to consulting as a key capability that “gives the firm an edge in helping clients tackle behavioral challenges inherent to HR transformation initiatives.”
Additional excerpts include:
- “North Highland’s human-centered approach to consulting makes client capability development a core element of its service industry. The firm combines a senior advisory model, collaborative design principles and an approach to professionalizing HR talent to directly coach clients towards a transformation capability.”
- “The firm also stands out for its ability to translate strategies designed by other providers into coherent, actionable implementation plans.”
- “North Highland’s HR consulting practice provides a full suite of services from HR strategy and operating model design to HR technology advisory and workforce analytics, drawing on capabilities in People & Change to ensure a broader context that aligns HR, talent and business strategies.”
- North Highland brings “an outside-in perspective to HR service delivery and brand management” using the firm’s Professionalizing Framework, which “goes beyond the structural challenges of the HR operating model to transform how HR professionals think, behave and work.”
- "The firm serves 23 markets across the UK and US and, through a partnership with Cordence Worldwide, tends the global needs of its clients."