State of Texas, Delivery Based IT Services (DBITS) DIR-SDD-2260
State of Texas: Department of Information Resources
DBITS: Deliverables-Based IT Services Contract DIR-SDD-2260
North Highland has a DBITS contract with the Texas Department of Information Resources. The relationship is part of the DIR Cooperative Contracts program.
For quotes, purchase orders, and warranty information, please contact North Highland at our Tallahassee, Florida office. Our address and phone number is:
Barbara Ray, Vice President
3050 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Phone: (850) 688-9332
Fax: (850) 222-4738
Technology Categories Awarded
Under the DBITS contract, North Highland offers these services to all Texas agencies:
- Project Management
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
Our Project Management service includes any or all of the project management processes identified by the Project Management Institute as published in Table 3-45 of the PMBOK® Guide, Third Edition or most recent.
Examples of included services: utilizing the Customer's tools and processes, using off-the-shelf tools or using Vendor's own proprietary tools and processes to manage a project.
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
Our IV&V service focuses on mission critical software by conducting reviews and in-depth analyses of products that carry the highest level of risk and checks that a product, service, or system meets specifications and that it fulfills its intended purpose.
Examples of included services: Validation of software design to meet system needs/requirements; traceability of safety critical requirements; design analysis of selected critical algorithms; and code analysis of mission-critical software components.
Statement of Work (SOW) / Purchase Order Issuance
North Highland welcomes the opportunity to do business with all Texas state agencies. Should you have a need for our services, you may contact Barbara Ray.
The value of any one SOW may not exceed $10 million including all extensions, renewals and change orders.
Please review the following process for executing a procurement from the DIR DBITS contract:
- In order to be awarded a Purchase Order hereunder, North Highland (Vendor) will respond, in writing, to a Statement of Work (SOW) for services as issued by Customers (State Agencies, Government Entity) consistent with the Terms and Conditions of this Contract.
- Vendor shall only respond to SOWs for Technology Categories which Vendor has been awarded in this Contract.
- Customer SOWs must be complete, signed by an authorized representative of Customer and must be in the form contained in Appendix C.
- Vendor understands that no work under any SOW issued by Customer shall commence until receipt of Purchase Order.
- Customers purchasing services under the DIR DBITS Contract shall negotiate pricing directly with the Vendor in accordance with the Customer's Statement of Work
- Customers may negotiate the terms and conditions of a SOW to suit their business needs, so long as the SOW terms and conditions do not conflict with or weaken the terms of the DIR DBITs Contract. Vendor shall perform its work in compliance with the DIR DBITS Contract and the agreed upon Statement of Work with Customer.