State of Texas, Delivery Based IT Services (DBITS) DIR-TSO-4007
Deliverables Based IT Services (DBITS)
North Highland Contract: DIR-TSO-4007
For quotes, purchase orders, and warranty information, please contact North Highland at our Austin, Texas office. Our address and phone number is:
Austin Office Lead
Phone: (512) 469-3765
Technology Categories Awarded
North Highland has a profound reputation for on-time and on-budget delivery of clients’ most critical initiatives. Our teams work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to provide structure, governance, oversight, quality assurance, and expertise—enabling the success of even the most complex projects. Our project managers are the most experienced and capable in the business, providing both short-term project leadership and long-term project management office capabilities.
Information Technology Procurement Expertise
North Highland provides services over the entire procurement lifecycle, from the initial feasibility study, to the solicitation’s development, to the selection and oversight of a vendor. We approach procurement as a strategic enabler of enterprise-wide improvement and an opportunity to deliver excellence across your organization. Our methodologies have been refined and tested in the course of successfully procuring billions of dollars of information technology and services for major public sector clients without protest.
Information Technology Assessments and Planning
Maintaining world-class information technology people and capabilities can be a significant challenge for organizations continually under pressure to do more with less. North Highland’s focus is on building resilient and adaptive IT organizations with smart and practical strategies, including security-driven systems, a governed enterprise architecture, and forward-looking technology capabilities.
Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse
North Highland helps organizations transform data into a dynamic, competitive asset. From operational data stores, to enterprise data warehouses, to in-memory analytics warehouses, to data mining, we build the underlying infrastructure to support insight-rich organizations with the data and analyses needed to make the right business decisions.
Statement of Work (SOW) / Purchase Order Issuance
North Highland welcomes the opportunity to do business with all Texas state agencies. Should you have a need for our services, you may contact Steven Smith.
The value of any one SOW may not exceed $5 million including all extensions, renewals and change orders.
Please review the following process for executing a procurement from the DIR DBITS contract:
- In order to be awarded a Purchase Order hereunder, North Highland (Vendor) will respond, in writing, to a Statement of Work (SOW) for services as issued by Customers (State Agencies, Government Entity) consistent with the Terms and Conditions of this Contract.
- Vendor shall only respond to SOWs for Technology Categories which Vendor has been awarded in this Contract.
- Customer SOWs must be complete, signed by an authorized representative of Customer and must be in the form contained in Appendix C.
- Vendor understands that no work under any SOW issued by Customer shall commence until receipt of Purchase Order.
- Customers purchasing services under the DIR DBITS Contract shall negotiate pricing directly with the Vendor in accordance with the Customer's Statement of Work
- Customers may negotiate the terms and conditions of a SOW to suit their business needs, so long as the SOW terms and conditions do not conflict with or weaken the terms of the DIR DBITs Contract. Vendor shall perform its work in compliance with the DIR DBITS Contract and the agreed upon Statement of Work with Customer.
Reference: For more information on the DIR program, please visit the DIR Cooperative Contracts program website.