In this case study, we delve into how North Highland assisted a top consumer products organization in replacing four separate IT solutions with a single solution to streamline its innovation management capabilities using NH360.
The client needed a smooth and integrated solution to handle cost estimating and returns forecasting. This would help them better manage, execute, and gain visibility into all projects, programs, and portfolios within the organization's innovation portfolio.
We replaced a mix of solutions with one comprehensive solution. This provided business users and stakeholders with improved visibility, powerful business controls, and a seamless experience that better supports innovation execution and enhances innovation results.
By combining our client's PPM process with a powerful financial engine we delivered a much-improved user experience for both business users and stakeholders. Here's what we achieved:
- Maintain accurate portfolio data through one end-to-end system.
- Enhance governance of the Innovation and Renovation project portfolios.
- Replace in-house revenue forecasting with integrated time-phased financials.
- Get rid of silos between existing tools and capabilities.
- Establish a single source of truth for all innovation project and portfolio information.
- Improve visibility and controls to ensure compliance.
- Continuously improve through simplified analysis and reporting of key results drivers.
- Connect and feed an integrated Business Planning and Sales & Operations Planning processes.
- Manage both near-term and multiyear strategic roadmaps.