In this case study, we explore how North Highland employed a controlled single source of truth to ensure effective Portfolio Governance, Demand Management, Project Delivery, and Reporting.
The client needed a project and portfolio solution to make sure project and portfolio commitments are tracked and met, a task that wasn't efficiently achievable through manual or other existing solutions. They wanted a PPM solution that could create a controlled, single source of truth.
Our Approach and Value
We used NH360, a solution that integrates key capabilities with Microsoft Project Online. This solution also:
- Created a clear view of our projects and data structure for consistency across the organization.
- Improved reporting for a better understanding of our investment requisitions and project progress.
- Adapted to changing business conditions by building different scenarios.
- Streamlined the investment requisition process through digitization.
- Prioritized projects with a focus on customer and value-led approaches.
- Standardized how we capture project data to understand changes and deviations.
- Visualized and managed project roadmaps, including cross-project dependencies.
- Automated and standardized reporting, reducing manual work.
- Monitored progress against targets with exception reporting.
- Centralized reporting for quick insights into business cases.