North Highland was ranked on the Forbes 2020 America’s Best Management Consulting Firms list. The firm placed in seven categories, including:
- One of 46 firms ranked for Operations
- One of 63 firms ranked for Strategy
- One of 35 firms ranked for Supply Chain Management
- One of 30 firms ranked for Chemicals
- One of 42 firms ranked for Consumer Goods & Retail
- One of 31 firms ranked for Internet, Media and Entertainment
- One of 35 firms ranked for Travel, Transportation and Logistics
Forbes partnered with market research company Statistica to compile the list. The process included surveying 7,500 partners and executives of management consultancies, as well as 1,000 senior executives who worked with such firms over the last four years.
“We’re proud to be recognized by peers and clients across various functional and industry categories. Many of these industries have seen and continue to see enormous amounts of change. Our deep expertise in strategy and operations enables us to partner with clients to help them transform forward,” said Dan Reardon, North Highland CEO.
Click here to learn more about the North Highland’s placement on the list and rankings.