Types of Data. We collect, use, store and transfer different types of both personal and non-personal information through our website.
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data from which a person cannot be identified.
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes physical address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect the following categories of personal data from job applicants:
- Identifiers and Demographic Data. This includes data such as title, full name, gender, contact details, such as home and work address, phone number(s), email address(es), your geographic preferences for the location of employment, proof of eligibility to work and details of any work permit application, including biometric data.
- Sensitive Data. This includes data like SSNs or performance reviews, etc. collected for business purposes. However, we will not collect, store, or use any sensitive information for purposes of inferring characteristics about you.
- Professional or employment-related information. This includes information such as work history and prior employer information.
- Non-public education information. This is information related to your academic credentials such as what school you went to, what your GPA was, what activities or sports you did in school, or other data on your school transcripts.
We may also collect, use and share non-personal information such as statistical data for any purpose. This non-personal information may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
How we collect data. We collect data in different ways through our website. You may provide us the data directly when you:
- Register an account;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Contact us; or
- Apply for employment
We may also receive personal data about you from certain third parties and use it as follows:
All affiliated first-party cookies are provided on our behalf by Google. These cookies assist with reporting user behavior, enable market research and aid in improving Site functionality. We use the data collected to improve the user experience on our website and enhance our website’s functionality. We may also use this data for ad targeting. You may opt out of these cookies at any time.
If you are not logged into your Google account, the information collected is not linked to personal data and instead uses anonymized unique identifier tied to the user’s browser, application or device you are using to view the website. If you are logged into your Google account, some additional information is collected—however, this is treated by Google as personal information and is not available in the Google Analytics platform.
Learn more about how Google manages your data.
You can stop Google Analytics tracking by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Google also allows users to personalize their advertising settings.
We use data from social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for audience targeting and ad targeting. We also use Terminus in conjunction with Salesforce data for more granular targeting. For more details on the user information gathered by these third parties, please review their individual privacy policies:
Staffing, Application, Recruiting, and Hiring.
For job applicants, we may also receive personal information from independent third parties related to your eligibility for employment, or our ongoing management of our business.