Technology Categories Awarded
Statement of Work (SOW) / Purchase Order Issuance
North Highland welcomes the opportunity to do business with all Texas state agencies. Should you have a need for our services, you may contact Robert Flasch.
The value of any one SOW may not exceed $5 million including all extensions, renewals and change orders.
Please review the following process for executing a procurement from the DIR DBITS contract:
- In order to be awarded a Purchase Order hereunder, North Highland (Vendor) will respond, in writing, to a Statement of Work (SOW) for services as issued by Customers (State Agencies, Government Entity) consistent with the Terms and Conditions of this Contract.
- Vendor shall only respond to SOWs for Technology Categories which Vendor has been awarded in this Contract.
- Customer SOWs must be complete, signed by an authorized representative of Customer and must be in the form contained in Appendix C.
- Vendor understands that no work under any SOW issued by Customer shall commence until receipt of Purchase Order.
- Customers purchasing services under the DIR DBITS Contract shall negotiate pricing directly with the Vendor in accordance with the Customer's Statement of Work
- Customers may negotiate the terms and conditions of a SOW to suit their business needs, so long as the SOW terms and conditions do not conflict with or weaken the terms of the DIR DBITs Contract. Vendor shall perform its work in compliance with the DIR DBITS Contract and the agreed upon Statement of Work with Customer.
For a summary of the nine services offered under DBITS, please follow Deliverables-Based IT Services.
Resulting Purchase Order must reference DIR Contract number DIR-TSO-4007.
Reference: For more information on the DIR program, please visit the DIR Cooperative Contracts program website.