January 4, 2021 (ATLANTA) - Leading change and transformation consultancy North Highland is pleased to announce 10 executive promotions for continued leadership, development and growth within the firm.
Rick Zelznak was promoted to Vice President, bringing over 20 years of experience driving strategic and advisory services for clients. In his role, he will work with clients within the public sector to lead program transformation and healthcare reform. Zelznak is based in the firm’s Tallahassee, FL office.
Additionally, nine individuals were promoted to the role of Associate Vice President, including:
- Chad Carmichael, serving as a client executive based in Charlotte
- Elisabeth Coates, serving as a People & Change leader based in London
- Peter Dellgren, serving as a client executive based in Denver
- Catherine Harrisson, serving as a Strategy leader based in London
- Jayson Hill, serving as a client executive based in Atlanta
- Mark Len, serving as a Program & Project Management leader based in London
- Craig Spence, serving as a client executive based in London
- Tina Worley, serving as a client executive based in Tallahassee
- Jacqueline Wrona, serving as a client executive based in Atlanta
“These individuals are leaders who have made their mark on the firm through their direction, commitment and expertise. They are dedicated and talented people who have exceeded the high bar set for them,” said Dan Reardon, CEO and Chairman of North Highland. “I look forward to seeing these individuals continue to grow as leaders within the firm, enacting change and transformation for both our people and our clients.”