We’re pleased to announce the availability of NH360 Portfolio Insights v6.12 – Product Update 12 (PU12). Product Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
Here is a list of changes that will be introduced with this update:
- Fixed the issue with the EndPeriod value not updating correctly in the MetricValues OData view when extending a strategic objective’s timeline.
- Added new Relationship Description column that can be displayed in the Relationships web part.
- Replaced the Active Directory Groups item-swapper control within the Synchronize dialog with a search box to address performance issue when a very large number of groups exist in Azure Active Directory.
- Fixed issue with the FieldValue column from the ResourceFieldValues OData view returning NULL instead of an empty string.
- Fixed issue with the value of the Owner field being removed when bulk updating a different resource field value.
- Fixed issue with the Benefits section from the Plan page when there are no financial values on any of the roadmap entities.
- Added a new People Picker entity field type. People pickers can be connected either to security groups or to the resource pool, and they can support single or multiple selections.
- Enabled in-app help content for administrators within Settings pages.
- Added a new Show Help Icon global option, which enables in-app help content inside Portfolio Hub, Resource Manager, Strategy Hub and Portfolio Manager.
- Removed the “UMT360” string from web part names and from the following administrative page names: UMT360 Settings, UMT360 Workflow Stages, Manage UMT360 Forms, UMT360 Fiscal Periods, UMT360 Fields, and UMT360 Queue.
- Added a new EntityAccess OData view that lists users and the entities that they have access to.
- Added intrinsic entity fields to the Fields settings page so that their description and governance settings can be updated.
- Added column FieldTableValueGUID in the view EntityFieldsValues OData view.
- Improved error handling when trying to delete a field used as input in a formula-based field.
- Improved performance when accessing option sets with very large lists of options.
- Fixed issue with users not being able to review snapshots if the Manage Snapshots permission is not allowed and resource dimensions are included in existing snapshots.
- Fixed issue with options set values of type Number always displaying decimals.
- Fixed issue with organization unit names containing commas not being handled correctly in the UserProfiles OData view or in user import files. Organization units will now be separate using | instead of commas in the UserProfiles OData view and when importing users.
- Fixed issue with users being removed from SharePoint security groups when added to NH360 security groups.
- Fixed issue with the Set User Information queue job having to be retried in order to successfully process creating new users.
- Fixed issue with security groups not being displayed in the Manage Entity Access dialog.
- Fixed issue with missing button from the Queue Error Details dialog.
- Fixed issue with scrolling through content in Rich-Text entity fields.
- Fixed issue with not being able to delete values from entity fields of type Date.
- Fixed issue with importing multi-row values in Rich-Text entity fields using Data Exchange.
- Fixed issue with not being able to add zero (0) as an available value in option sets of type Number.
- Fixed issue with entity names being displayed in lowercase when grouped by parent entities in Portfolio Hub.
- Fixed issue with saving entity field values when navigating from the Relationships view of a related entity.
- Fixed issue with not being able to sort the Relationships view using columns associated with option sets.
- Fixed issue with applying a Portfolio Hub view filter using the Workflow Stage column with multiple selected values.
- Fixed issue with not being able to undo all unsaved changes from a survey.
- Fixed issue with resource plan summary cards not displaying for users that do not have the Manage Resource Dimensions permission set to Allow.
- Fixed issue with programmatically creating financial sub-categories on parent entities while financial value aggregation is enabled.